Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Is your home business going no where?

Did you have the year you thought you would have in your network business. A home business can be very rewarding, but if you didn't sponsor anyone that's definately a problem. Your probably thinking why bother nothing seems to work. Well, if your not inspired anymore, I guess you'll just give up.

Now before you delete your business from cyberspace, let me just mention. Your business did not fail you, it has everything to do with you. ok,ok, you say my upline this, my upline that, I completely understand. You were only doing what they put in your head. But it was still you, it's your head.

We become our own worst enemy when we can't let go of certain things. It's not how hard we can drive ourselves to succeed, it's the same things we convince ourselves to keep doing, no matter what. But the day does come when the no matter whatt attitude burns out, and sometimes we never get that back.

You just make the list of your pre-conceived notions a little longer. Learn to stay away from those kinds of opportunities, they don't work for me, you'll say. I guess you probably feel so much better now. Back in the comfort zone. But just remember this, your business didn't fail you.

Maybe it's time to sit back and take a little break from it all. It really is crazy to keep duplicating something that doesn't work. Clear your thoughts, have some fun, and get yourself back in spirit. You know, I'm willing to bet your up
line isn't laughing all the way to the bank either. So take sometime and just recharge.

I know how it feels. My home business is rated one of the best in the industry, but no one seemed to care. I then realized it was not my business that was the problem, it was me. And I take full responsibility for all my past failures. So sit back and relax for a while.

And when your feeling better, here's what I discovered. When I realized I was not a salesman, and probably couldn't sell a thing to save myself, that's when my home business took off. So if you think you have a pretty good network business, it's not your business that's the problem then. It's the way your looking at things.

No comments: