Thursday, January 22, 2009

Email List Building

Your email subscriber list is where the money is at.

By building a large and ever growing list of responsive subscribers you can make all the money you'll ever need.

The question is... "How?"

I'm going to reveal a great way to pull huge and automatic profits out of your list. But you have to understand the way email subscribers think. Before you can persuade them to buy.

People who join email lists do so because they believe they will get valuable info. You need to contact them consistently. Also, they don't mind sales messages as long as you don't bombard them with those.

Join an autoresponder service so you can keep in contact with the folks on your list. Send them an electronic newsletter about the topic they are interested in. A couple of times a week email them offers you feel good about.

I think the best way to keep in contact is to set up a 52-week email follow up series. This series should consist of nothing but content.

Besides the content ezine, send out a couple of offers per week also.

I like sending out two or three sales offers throughout the week. These offers are sent in broadcast emails. I write an email about a particular product or service. I include my affiliate or direct link to the website sales page for the product. The email is sent right away using the broadcast feature of my autoresponder service.

If you don't have your own product then promote affiliate products. Pick at least ten affiliate products you like. For each product, send out two or three emails during the same week.

Repeat the system we just discussed until you go through all the affiliate products. As I said before, do this with ten or fifteen of them.

At the end of ten to fifteen weeks I look at which of the affiliate products sold best. I take the two or three best sellers and create my own version of the product. I'm talking about information products in this case.

In a few short months, you'll have a bunch of your own hot sellers. Plug the promotions for these products into your autoresponder series.

In addition, you can take the one product that is bringing in the most money... and... create a high priced info product.

Sometimes I forego creating my own version of the product and just create a high-priced coaching program. It depends. The idea is to let your subscribers tell you what they will buy. Based on affiliate products they are purchasing. Then you develop your own version of the best selling affiliate products.

Follow this process consistently and you'll maximize the profits from your list.

No comments: